The Rachel Maddow Show
Rachel Maddow, MSNBC
Rachel Maddow works with unmatched rigor and resolve to explain our complex world and deliver news in a way that's illuminating and dynamic, connecting the dots to make sense of complex issues. Join her every weeknight as she provides in-depth reporting to illuminate the current state of political affairs and reveals the importance of transparency and accountability from our leaders.
- 31 JUL 2021Trump misconduct exposed as DOJ becomes more forthcoming with congressional investigations44m 12s
Tonight's guests are Katie Benner, Justice Department reporter for the New York Times, Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi, member of the House Oversight Committee, Dr. Mark Laperouse, E.R. medical director for Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Ce...
- 30 JUL 2021Internal CDC document outlines increased danger of delta Covid variant: Washington Post43m 43s
Tonight's guests are Yasmeen Abutaleb, health reporter for the Washington Post, Rep. Pramila Jayapal, chair of the House Progressive Caucus, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, former Obama administration health advisor, Jared Bernstein, member of the Cou...
- 29 JUL 2021'This country needs this bill': Sen. Tester bullish on new infrastructure deal44m 32s
Tonight's guests are Devlin Barrett, national security reporter for The Washington Post, Senator Jon Tester, Mayor Tishaura Jones of St. Louis, and Dr. Ashish Jha.
- 28 JUL 2021New Covid variant data prompts change in CDC mask guidance44m 24s
Tonight's guests are Rochelle Walensky, director of the CDC, Derrick Johnson, president and CEO of the NAACP, Ryan Reilly, senior justice reporter for HuffPost, and Rep. Bennie Thompson, chair of the House Select Committee on the January 6t...
- 27 JUL 2021Parade of Trump-tied criminal cases marches on44m 22s
Tonight's guests are Rep. Jamie Raskin, Dr. Rachel Villanueva, president of the National Medical Association, LaTosha Brown, co-founder of the Black Voters Matter Fund, and Richard Engel, NBC News chief foreign correspondent.
- 24 JUL 2021Role of Trump era corruption pondered in delay of arrest of Trump friend Barrack44m 43s
Tonight's guests are Joyce Vance, former U.S. attorney, and Ben Rhodes, deputy national security advisor under the Obama administration.
- 23 JUL 2021Trump cashes in on election lie; counties replace voting machines tainted by 'audits'44m 43s
Tonight's guests are Representative Sheila Jackson Lee and Senator Tammy Duckworth.
- 22 JUL 2021Speaker Pelosi rejects Republican move to sabotage 1/6 committee with Jim Jordan44m 41s
Tonight's guests are Peter Strzok, former deputy assistant director of the FBI's counterintelligence division, Rev. Dr. William Barber, co-chairman of the Poor People's Campaign, and former Rep. Beto O'Rourke.
- 21 JUL 2021Tom Barrack, Trump's inaugural committee chair, arrested on foreign agent charges44m 56s
Tonight's guests are David Kirkpatrick, national correspondent for the New York Times, and Texas State Representative Trey Martinez Fischer.
- 20 JUL 2021Trump campaign really did pay fake supporters to attend 2015 campaign launch, aide admits44m 38s
Tonight's guests are Senator Amy Klobuchar and David Hickton, director of the University of Pittsburgh Institute for Cyber Law, Policy, and Security.
- 17 JUL 2021How to reach out to the vaccine hesitant and convince them to get the shot44m 17s
Tonight's guests are Denise Taylor, clinic operations manager for the Delta Health Center in Mound Bayou, Mississippi, Texas State Rep. Jasmine Crockett, and Timothy Snyder, professor of history at Yale University and author of "On Tyranny....
- 16 JUL 2021'Summer of activism' for voting rights begins to heat up44m 14s
Tonight's guests are Melanie Campbell, National Coalition on Black Civic Participation, Texas State Rep. Senfronia Thompson, and Dr. Robin Trotman, CoxHealth medical director of infection prevention.
- 30 OCT 2018Bonus Bag Man, Episode 1: An Unsettling Secret25m 23s
He was brash. Politically incorrect. An “outsider” political candidate who rose to the White House, out of nowhere, with a reputation as a “counter-puncher.” But Vice President Spiro Agnew was also something else… an active criminal whose s...