Society & Culture>Personal Journals
For your weekly inspiration.
- 23 JUL 2021The Child In Me30m 49s
There’s a child trapped inside all of us. Some kill it to “fit in”. Some develop it to find peace and happiness.
- 16 JUL 2021Sleeping With Attitude !!16m 48s
My first mini audiobook to help you sleep during chaotic times like these. The essay was originally printed in “ပမာမခန့်စာတမ်းများ” published almost a decade ago. Feel free to drop your favorite essay of mine to record next audiobook episod...
- 09 JUL 2021The World Without Art32m 16s
This is to reveal how Burmese art has survived under military suppression/censorship within past few decades and where it is going under the same suppression all over again.
- 02 JUL 2021The “Last Times” we didn’t notice21m 19s
I found this on socials: one day you and your bestie played for the last time and neither of you noticed it’d be your last time playing together. That led me to make this episode saying how Raymond was like in studios.
- 25 JUN 2021My eulogy for Raymond26m 55s
This is a tribute episode to our fallen star, Raymond of the Burmese rock band “Idiots” who passed away during military coup. His song and energy shall live on til the end of the time.
- 18 JUN 2021A lesson learned from Ko Khin One24m 6s
Two words!! All it takes is two specific words from one specific song to change my whole perspective over my career.
- 14 JUN 2021My piece on depression18m 58s
This is my first podcast collab with Burmese Podcast Nerd channel in which we talked about how depression is eating the insides of us and a few ways to tiptoe around it.
- 11 JUN 2021Me and my religions (part 2. B)17m 45s
In this final part we’ll make up a “hypothetical” God to see how far beyond we can go to understanding it. I used Cymatics and Mandelbrot’s equations as references in case you wanna go deeper in this.
- 11 JUN 2021Me and my religions (part 2. A)15m 19s
Taking a look at what Karma actually is through mathematical point of view.
- 04 JUN 2021Me and my religions (Part 1)28m 59s
The relationship between me and some religions I picked up along the way and how I connected all dots to build up my own logic-based belief system (a personal sense of reality).
- 31 MAY 2021Super Human Beings18m 42s
This is to identify which is myth and which is history from all we Burmese learnt throughout our school years. This is for inspiration and this is for a few good laugh or two. Xoxo kp.