Join two of the stars from Real Housewives of Potomac, Gizelle Bryant and Robyn Dixon, as they team up for their new podcast Reasonably Shady. The show features conversations about being fearless women as they recount stories from their exciting lives. Topics include dating, relationships, marriage, entrepreneurs, motherhood, style, glam, current events and more! Join Gizelle and Robyn for Reasonably Shady!
- +Audio Note: Slight echo for the first 4:00+ Gizelle and Robyn break down the latest celebrity news, including Falynn's tell-all interview and celebrity boxing matches. The ladies are also joined by Gizelle's daughter Adore to talk about how thoughts and attitudes about LGTBQIA issues are changing...Play45m 44s
- Gizelle and Robyn discuss the latest celebrity drama, including Falynn, Porsha and Ben + Jen. The ladies also reveal their newest segment: "Have You Ever?" This week's edition involves UFO's, getting kicked out of an airport and an impromptu call to Robyn's mom that you DON'T want to miss! Follow Ro...Play55m 57s
- In this episode, Gizelle and Robyn discuss every facet of friendship, from acquaintances to close confidants! The 'Green-Eyed Bandits' talk about what makes a good friend, how to meet new friends later in life and ways they can improve their friendships. The ladies also respond to listener comments...Play57m 15s
- Gizelle and Robyn break down the twists and turns in their personal relationships and discuss the decision to 'make up' or 'move on' when things get tough. The ladies also review some shocking stats about dating and talk about ways to maintain happiness and independence in long-term relationships. F...Play53m 14s
- In the debut episode of Reasonably Shady, Gizelle and Robyn discuss how their long-lasting friendship began, how both women became cast members on Real Housewives of Potomac and why they decided to start a podcast during the pandemic. The ladies also reveal their weekly ‘Shady Moment of the Week’ se...Play55m 5s
- Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.comPlay1m 31s