Get Sleepy: Sleep meditation and stories
Health & Fitness>Alternative Health
Relax and fall asleep with Get Sleepy's unique combination of sleep meditation, followed by a calming story that lets you drift off to a peaceful slumber.
- 28 JUL 2021Stargazing in Joshua Tree45m 46s
Narrated by Arif Hodzic. Explore the natural landscape of Joshua Tree National Park before spending the night looking up at the stars.
- 26 JUL 2021Great Mistakes: A Microscopic Discovery46m 0s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. The remarkable discovery of penicillin begins with a bit of blundersome laboratory work.
- 21 JUL 2021Exploring Costa Brava44m 50s
Narrated by Maria Castro Couce. Hike along the northeastern coast of Spain on your way to a charming bed and breakfast where you'll spend the night.
- 19 JUL 2021Relax in the Desert Oasis41m 57s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Float down a cool and comforting lazy river in a desert paradise that's just for you.
- 14 JUL 2021The Zen Garden44m 45s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Sit and enjoy the quiet tranquility of a Zen garden on a beautiful day.
- 12 JUL 2021The Sleepy Bookshelf: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Part 151m 24s
Fall asleep to the first episode of The Sleepy Bookshelf, a brand new podcast from the creators of Get Sleepy that's designed to send you to sleep with classic novels. Learn more: https://sleepybookshelf.com/
- 07 JUL 2021Walking with Vincent55m 57s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Relax on a colourful evening stroll through the French town of Arles with legendary painter Vincent van Gogh.
- 05 JUL 2021Sea Glass at Sunset36m 39s
Narrated by John Gully. Wander along a secluded beach at sunset, picking up pieces of colorful sea glass.
- 30 JUN 2021A Day in the Garden City44m 33s
Narrated by Abbe Opher. Explore the sights, sounds, and flavors of the South Indian city of Bengaluru.
- 28 JUN 2021The Night Bus to Bengaluru43m 0s
Narrated by Abbe Opher. Travel through the mountains of South India by the light of the moon on your way to a beautiful city.
- 23 JUN 2021A Bed That's Just Right44m 42s
Narrated by Evie Brown. When a thunderstorm interrupts her morning jog, Goldilocks seeks shelter in a cozy little house whose unusual residents aren't at home.
- 21 JUN 2021A Ship on the Horizon37m 18s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Our adaptation of a mythological love story, set on the shores of the Mediterranean, which tells of how the kingfisher bird came to be.
- 16 JUN 2021A Guest in a Strange City45m 34s
Narrated by Elizabeth Grace. Journey to the curious city of Callixenus and explore the wonders it has to offer.
- 14 JUN 2021From the Sea to the Stars41m 45s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. A princess encounters a jubilant procession on a secluded beach and takes an enchanting journey to the stars in this sleepy retelling of the classic Greek tale of Bacchus and Ariadne.
- 09 JUN 2021The Watch and the Garden40m 36s
Narrated by Arif Hodzic. Travel back in time to the ticking of a mysterious watch and visit a peaceful Victorian garden.
- 07 JUN 2021The Luthier's Workshop45m 54s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Explore a guitar-maker's shop and learn how the instruments are designed and crafted.
- 02 JUN 2021Over the Blue Ridge Mountains35m 36s
Narrated by Heather Foster. Ease along winding mountain roads as you make your way to a peaceful wooded retreat in northern Georgia.
- 31 MAY 2021Walking the Waterton Trail51m 18s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Discover the natural beauty and fascinating history of Yorkshire's Waterton Trail on a relaxing morning walk.
- 26 MAY 2021The Sleepy History of the Pony Express43m 44s
Narrated by TK Kellman. Explore the fascinating history of America's most famous horse-and-rider mail service.
- 24 MAY 2021The Magic Lake47m 17s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Mysteries lay hidden beneath the surface of a magical lake, in this sleepy retelling of a family folktale.
- 19 MAY 2021The Island and the Sea Turtle55m 31s
Welcome back, sleepyheads. Tonight, Elizabeth narrates an old folktale, adapted for relaxation and rest, that tells of how the island of New Guinea came to be. 😴 Sound design: ocean waves. 🌊 Support our Sponsors - BetterHelp. We want you...
- 17 MAY 2021Agatha Christie's Countryside52m 32s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Visit the charming Devon countryside that inspired the writing of England's "Queen of Crime."
- 12 MAY 2021An Autumn Hike in New Zealand44m 5s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Visit the pristine glacial lakes and valleys of Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park on a relaxing hike.
- 10 MAY 2021Exploring Pompeii41m 43s
Narrated by Nadine Brown. Wander the timeless paths of Pompeii in the shadow of Vesuvius on a winter day.
- 05 MAY 2021The Secret Room of Rest32m 16s
Narrated by Arif Hodzic. Kat discovers a magical room in her house that seems to be made just for relaxation.
- 03 MAY 2021A Day in Ancient Athens42m 3s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Travel back in time and let your senses be delighted by the landscape and flavours of Ancient Greece.
- 28 APR 2021Mythology of the Moon41m 5s
Narrated by Abbe Opher. Explore timeless stories of the moon as you drift off to sleep under its glow.
- 26 APR 2021The Tree of Answers44m 49s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Watch the seasons pass as Charlie learns a valuable lesson from a magical tree.
- 21 APR 2021Exploring Cape Breton43m 59s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. We continue our restful journey through Nova Scotia with a day trip to Cape Breton and go whale-watching at sunset.
- 19 APR 2021Touring Nova Scotia43m 4s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Enjoy a taste of Nova Scotia on the first day of a relaxing road trip through this Maritime province.
- 14 APR 2021Around the Neighborhood36m 14s
Narrated by Heather Foster. Take a relaxing evening stroll around a peaceful neighborhood before heading home to bed.
- 12 APR 2021The Peacock House47m 23s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. The winding staircases and secret passages of this mysterious house will lead you to a peaceful sleep.
- 08 APR 2021⭐️ As Winter Ends (preview)6m 51s
Narrated by Elizabeth Grace. This is a short preview episode. To hear the story in full, sign up to Get Sleepy Premium (details in the show notes). Welcome back, sleepyheads. Tonight, Elizabeth guides us on a cosy trip through a landscap...
- 07 APR 2021Up the Beanstalk49m 1s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Jack makes a wish on a shooting star and finds a beanstalk in his garden the next morning in this sleepy retelling of the classic fairy tale.
- 05 APR 2021Beautiful Bovu Island42m 1s
Narrated by Abbe Opher. Take a boat ride down the Zambezi River and spend the night on a secluded island.
- 31 MAR 2021Relax at the Woodland Spa47m 9s
Narrated by Sam Jarvis. Relax and doze off during a bit of self-care with this spa day that's just for you.
- 29 MAR 2021Stargazing on Cantharus38m 6s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Looking out at the stars from a distant planet, we watch a spellbinding celestial story unfold.
- 24 MAR 2021The Island of Presence Meditation43m 6s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Quiet the mind and engage your senses on an island of tranquility that's just for you.
- 22 MAR 2021Evening on the Bayou40m 9s
Narrated by TK Kellman. Take a peaceful walk beneath the cypress trees to a Louisiana bayou at sunset.
- 17 MAR 2021Liam and the Leprechaun37m 44s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Liam follows a curious sound into the countryside, where he finds a familiar little man sitting beneath a tree.
- 15 MAR 2021Walking with Ants47m 18s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Follow Rosie the ant as she explores new territory and learns about life in her ant colony.
- 10 MAR 2021Night at the Aquarium47m 54s
Narrated by Nadine Brown. Wander through an aquarium after hours and explore the breathtaking exhibits.
- 08 MAR 2021Exploring Roman Castleford48m 23s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Return to the Library of Time and journey back to 93 CE and the Roman settlement of Lagentium, in what is present day West Yorkshire, England.
- 03 MAR 2021The Blue Hour in Rome47m 19s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Take a relaxing walk through the old streets of the Eternal City at dusk.
- 01 MAR 2021A Quiet Morning at Home42m 10s
Narrated by TK Kellman. Enjoy the simple pleasures of spending a relaxing morning at home.
- 24 FAB 2021The Sweet Dream Experiment50m 12s
Narrated by Abbe Opher. Vincent performs a sleepy experiment in his science lab to discover the secret of sweet dreams.
- 22 FAB 2021The Dream of Akinosuke43m 37s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. In this classic Japanese folktale, a farmer has a marvelous dream. But was it real, or just in his imagination?
- 17 FAB 2021The Dream of Morgan le Fay1h 2m 16s
Narrated by Sam Jarvis. A lover of myth and history, Morgan visits the ruins of King Arthur's castle and discovers something magical about herself.
- 15 FAB 2021Building the First Zeppelin41m 25s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Take an imaginative journey back in time and follow along as a historic airship is designed and built.
- 10 FAB 2021The Sleepy History of Candy Hearts44m 18s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Drift back through time and enjoy one of history's sweetest treats.
- 08 FAB 2021The Island Fox43m 5s
Narrated by Thomas Jones. Enjoy the sleepy morning of a lone fox on the Channel Islands.